Sorry, nothing in cart.
Opal 6.25 Ratti :Elegant
Opal is a hydrated amorphous form of silica (SiO2·nH2O). The name opal is thought to be derived from the Sanskrit upala, meaning “precious stone,” and later the Greek derivative “Opallios,” meaning to see a change of color.This astrological substitute of precious diamond is worn for success in creative pursuits, luxurious lifestyle, high social status, matrimonial harmony and good health. It is found in Australia, Mexico, Brazil, Indonesia, Czech Republic, Ethiopia and USA. Its mohs scale hardness was 5.5 to 6.5.
Please allow our expert team of Gemologists to select a Opal Gemstone from our inventory of Gemstones. The selected Gemstone would be of relatively the same quality as shown in the sample photographs, with weight within -0.2crt (Ratti) to + 0.5crt (Ratti) range from your selection. You can alternatively can decide to browse through our collection of catalogued Gemstones in our website with photos to select a Gemstone of your own choice.
Who Can wear it: Libra (Tula Rashi) and Taurus (Vrishabha Rashi).
How to Decide the weight of the Gemstone: A person can wear plus of 10th part of the body weight.
For example: Someone having the body weight is 50 Kg then he/she can wear sava 5 or sade 5 ratti or little higher weight of the gemstone like upto 6-7 ratti.
Benefits for the wearer
- This gemstone provides Neuro-stability to its wearer as it creates a balance in between the left and right hemispheres of the brain.
- Wearer of an Opal gets benefits from it as it cures several problems related to eye, throat, spleen, bone marrow, pancreas and reproductive organs.
- A pink opal is exceptionally helpful in curing headaches.
- As the people with Opal as their Birthstones are calm and gentle, this gemstone provide satisfaction and serenity to its wearer.
- It relieves the pain linked through the past.
- Peruvian Opal is known to provide relaxation and relieving tension.
- An opal enhances the decision taking skills of a person and enabling the free flow of the thoughts in one’s mind.
- This gemstone owns the power to enhance the charm and passion of love.
- Opal turns its wearer into a loving, caring and affectionate person.
- It also enhances the mutual understanding between the couple and increase the love.