Sorry, nothing in cart.
Ruby 6 Ratti :Efficient
Hardness on moh’s scale was 9.Natural ruby is red in color.Red Zircon is the substitute of Ruby.
Natural ruby is a precious gemstone that attracts almost all individuals. Its mystical powers and association with true and absolute luxury are legendary. Ruby gem also known as manik in Hindi, has been a much revered gemstone in Hinduism, for according to Vedic astrology, Ruby is the gemstone of Sun, the king of the zodiac.
Please allow our expert team of Gemologists to select a Ruby Gemstone from our inventory of Gemstones. The selected Gemstone would be of relatively the same quality as shown in the sample photographs, with weight within -0.2crt (Ratti) to + 0.5crt (Ratti) range from your selection. You can alternatively can decide to browse through our collection of catalogued Gemstones in our website with photos to select a Gemstone of your own choice.
Who Can wear it: Leo (Singh Rashi)
How to Decide the weight of the Gemstone: A person can wear plus of 10th part of the body weight.
For example: Someone having the body weight is 50 Kg then he/she can wear sava 5 or sade 5 ratti or little higher weight of the gemstone like upto 6-7 ratti.
Benefits for the wearer
- Wearing a natural ruby can help overcome timidity. For individuals who find it hard to make themselves heard, it is a fantastic gemstone for it gives support to the “self”. In a horoscope, the Sun is a natural aatmakaraka and wearing a ruby gives boost to it.
- Wearing a ruby gemstone (Manikya Stone) can benefit the wearer by begetting support from state, authority, administration.
- Natural ruby is red in color and it is often associated with passion and love. Rubies are often gifted as a mark of undying love.
- The intensity and heat of ruby is said to revitalise the system of an individual who is prone to depression and is lack lustre.
- Ruby was worn by kings and royalty as a mark of authority and luxury in earlier times. In today’s context, an individual with a favourable Sun in natal chart wearing a natural ruby can achieve kingly status and trappings of luxury.
- One of the notable ruby (Manikya Stone) gemstone effects is that it is able to dissolve confusion and give alert, sharp and focussed eye! Individuals who are unable to set goals or see their works through to the end should try wearing a ruby and see the difference.
- In medical astrology, wearing a ruby (Manikya Stone) gemstone can restore vitality and help in issues related to eyesight and blood circulation.
- – A well known ruby gemstone astrology benefit is progress in self-awareness, realisation of truth and steady movement towards life path.
- The ruby gemstone with its fiery red corresponds to the Muladhara chakra and can help in balancing it with gemstone chakra therapy.
- Another notable ruby (Manikya Stone) gemstone effects is that this stone is a gemstone for success in competitive exams, for practitioners of medicine, agriculturists, politicians and government personnel.