Sorry, nothing in cart.
Yellow Sapphire 6.25 Ratti (Origin: Bangkok) :Efficient
Yellow Sapphire is the gem representing the positive powers of Jupiter. Yellow Sapphire is also known widely as Pushparagam and Pukhraj.Yellow Sapphires bring prosperity to anyone who wears it, thus making it one of the most popular and beneficial gemstones among the Navaratnas. It is believed to improve the financial status of the wearer as well as bestow him or her with wealth, good health, fame, name, honour and success. Yellow Sapphire represents divine grace. Its mohs scale was 9. It is found in Thailand, Australia, USA (Montana), Burma, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Tanzania, and Kenya.
Please allow our expert team of Gemologists to select a Yellow Sapphire Gemstone from our inventory of Gemstones. The selected Gemstone would be of relatively the same quality as shown in the sample photographs, with weight within -0.2crt (Ratti) to + 0.5crt (Ratti) range from your selection. You can alternatively can decide to browse through our collection of catalogued Gemstones in our website with photos to select a Gemstone of your own choice.
Who Can wear it: Sagittarius (Dhanu) and Pisces (Meen)
How to Decide the weight of the Gemstone: A person can wear plus of 10th part of the body weight.
For example: Someone having the body weight is 50 Kg then he/she can wear sava 5 or sade 5 ratti or little higher weight of the gemstone like upto 6-7 ratti.
Benefits for the wearer
- Yellow sapphire has the planetary energy of Planet Jupiter, which is the planet of wisdom and fortune. Wearing a yellow sapphire can beget good fortune and wealth.
- Wearing a yellow sapphire helps in better clarity, focus and therefore better decision making ability.
- Planet Jupiter signifies marriage and marital bliss in a female individual’s birth chart. Wearing yellow sapphire can help in overcoming delay in marriage and finding a suitable match.
- Natural yellow sapphire is a ‘feel good’ gemstone too. It can help a great deal in combating a pessimistic outlook. Wearing a jyotish quality yellow sapphire can keep an individual upbeat and hopeful.
- Natural yellow sapphire is a very beneficial gemstone for individuals with Pisces ascendant or Sagittarius ascendant.
- Wearing a natural yellow sapphire can bring great progress in academics and is a very good gem for those involved in higher academic pursuits as well as teaching.
- Planet Jupiter rules over the realm of law and justice, therefore those engaged in legal profession stand to benefit from yellow sapphire.
- Spiritual counsellors, healers, priests, preachers, – all those who are engaged in religious or spiritual work also benefit from yellow sapphire as dharma (religion) is the domain of Jupiter. Those seeking spiritual evolution may also benefit greatly.
- Natural Yellow sapphire gemstone can help a lot as a healing stone in case of stomach ailments, weak digestive system and jaundice.
- Individuals for whom Jupiter is a natural yogkaraka can find great relief in Rahu Mahadasha or Rahu Antardasha by wearing a yellow sapphire