Sorry, nothing in cart.
Mother of Pearl 11 Ratti
Mother Of Pearl
As the name says, it is a gemstone that is made of pearl oyster. It would make the owner feel kind and awaken the feeling of love. The love energy of Mother of Pearl is both effective for yourself and others. It can be used in many situations like increasing love luck or increasing your self-esteem. Its mohs scale hardness was 2.5 to 4.5. It is found in North America, pearls are found in the pearl oyster of the Gulf of California, the abalone of the Pacific coast, the queen conch of the Gulf of Mexico, pearls in Canada and the Unios of most of the North American rivers, especially those of the Mississippi River Valley.
Mother Of Pearl
Please allow our expert team of Gemologists to select a Natural Mother Of Pearl Gemstone from our inventory of Gemstones. The selected Gemstone would be of relatively the same quality as shown in the sample photographs, with weight within -0.2crt (Ratti) to + 0.5crt (Ratti) range from your selection. You can alternatively can decide to browse through our collection of catalogued Gemstones in our website with photos to select a Gemstone of your own choice.
Who Can wear it: Cancer (Kark).
How to Decide the weight of the Gemstone: A person can wear plus of 10th part of the body weight.
For example: Someone having the body weight is 50 Kg then he/she can wear sava 5 or sade 5 ratti or little higher weight of the gemstone like upto 6-7 ratti.
Benefits for the wearer
- A protection stone,
- Mother of Pearl brings the gentle healing power of the sea.
- It is a stress relieving stone; relaxing, soothing and calming to the emotions.
- Mother of Pearl stimulates our intuition, imagination, sensitivity and adaptability.
- It helps our emotions become more harmonious and balanced.
- Calming and soothing to temper or feelings of fear.
- It enables you to more easily express feelings of love.
- Mother of Pearl helps with clarity in decision making and is helpful for endurance, organisation and for home life.